Shrimplet feeding

as soon as I see shrimplets I dose my tank only once. when I dose Bacter AE in the tank I make sure I turn off my filter and pour it all over my massive java moss. let the moss become powdered like with this stuff. after a good 30 mins I turn filter on and babies should be all good to feed off that.  I continue to feed the adults as normal and let the babies feed off the moss. I only dose once and havnt lost babies.

I have a separate 2 gallon tank wit java moss for all my preggo mama shrimp are there waiting to give birth. once I see shrimplets I make a mix for a 5 gallon tank and I pour that in all over my java moss. while I continue to feed the momma shrimps that havnt gave birth yet. it seems to work for me. I have a bunch of java moss floating there and I havnt seen any lost or shortage of shrimplets becoming juvi's.

but of course this is my method, it works for me.

im sure others have a different method. I just figure shrimplets don't feed that much and a mix for a 5 gallon in a 2 gallon is fine for me.

I add baby food daily to my tanks when I see babies. I use Mosura Bio Plus, Borneowild Babe, CSF baby food, Lowkeys Double Speed and All in one. They key is to add just a little bit. Also almost daily I add Bacter AE using Soothing's method. Wet an end of a toothpick and pick up some Bacter with the wet end. Remember, just a little bit!

I suppose everyone has a way that works and I need to find it, I've successfully raised around 100 crs last year but couldn't get the tb except 1 bb to survive, so just looking for some tips as I have aload of taitibee babies and what to raise them successfully [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby shrimp mostly graze low near or on soil so I use an extended 60 ml syringe with an acrilic 5mm rigid tube , I mix little fine baby food in a little glass draw it up shake and distribute to feeding dish , almond leaf that's lying flat, cinnamon stick etc , it works great don't even put my hands in the tank or turn off filters

image.jpeg

Great tip, I have tried this before and still have the stuff to do so, so maybe start feeding this way again. Do you see good baby survival feeding like this. How much baby food you using for your size tank and how often you feeding them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My survival rate and growth has greatly increased , if I have newborns or days old I use CSF fine baby feed and glasgarten shrimp baby if there are also few week old I add a little be bebi or low keys double speed mix it in a little tank water and shake it few times as you distribute it , the complete mixture would amount to about half of a green pea , the adults eat it as well 

My survival rate and growth has greatly increased , if I have newborns or days old I use CSF fine baby feed and glasgarten shrimp baby if there are also few week old I add a little be bebi or low keys double speed mix it in a little tank water and shake it few times as you distribute it , the complete mixture would amount to about half of a green pea , the adults eat it as well