UPDATE: Our "V2.0 Camarao Bolsa" for Shrimp!

With a lot of feedback from you shrimp enthusiasts, we've re-imagined and reloaded our "Camarao Bolsa 2.0" to include a greater variety and quantity of the botanicals you've told us work best with your shrimp!

Shrimp love to graze. And eat. And reproduce. And graze and eat some more...So, the re-imagined "Camarao Bolsa" ("Shrimp Bag" in Portuguese, btw) features a collection of our popular aquatic botanicals that cater to their needs better than ever! Each botanical has attributes, such as soft interior, edible surfaces, or marked biofilm "recruitment" capability, which met the criteria for this revised pack.

This package includes 1 cool Cholla Wood Branch, 4 "Capsula Pods" (loved by shrimp for their soft interiors), 6 yummy Guava Leaves, 1 uber-popular Savu Pod, 4 Coco Curls, 12 Indian Casuarina Cones, 5 Banana Stem pieces, 4 "Teardrop Pods", 3 soft "Flor Rio Pods"- all in one of our sexy reusable jute Tannin bags! Get yours today!

IMG_3801.jpg

Cool I think you'll like both! And there might be some extras in there for you...:cool:

You are THE MAN, Scott. :] Thanks again and always a pleasure doing business with you!

19 hours ago, Mr. F said:

You are THE MAN, Scott. :] Thanks again and always a pleasure doing business with you!

Honestly, the pleasure is mine. I've learned- and continue to learn and be humbled by many members of this forum that teach me so much every day. It's been great!:bow:

Got my order yesterday morning sorry I didn't get back around to saying something! The shrimp pack 2.0 is money. The banana stems are a shrimp fav for sure. Also the extras! Thanks so much, always need extra cones and the concha pod has my carbon blue rili and mischlinge gong nuts! Haven't got to try the others but I dipped a mag leaf in the cull tank last lights I'll check progress.

Banana stem

a6133a63bf5897f984cbeac272a3cc93.jpg

f06f001737b4c0dd27e5b9c3f6072c22.jpg

Concha pod. Nom nom nom

a8f5459493df5f7b05c84d6489f3b00a.jpg

b434b5aa83bb6eb3ad5c484f7f56fe07.jpg

NICE! Great pics! Yeah, feedback from our customers really refined this botanical pack into a selection that has a great combination of aesthetics and "grazing value!" Glad to see the shrimp enjoying it! Thanks for the kids words!

-Scott