Easiest way to release shrimp from bag?

ShrimpP

Haha, so as many shrimp as I've bought, I have a feeling my method (or lack of!) of releasing the shrimp/water from the bag, is not the smoothest. :P 

I pretty much just lower the bag into the "drip acclimation bucket", then use scissors or a razor and cut a long vertical (top to bottom) line down a side (the seam if there is one) and try and dump everything out quickly so the shrimp are swept out with the water into the bucket and less chance of any shrimp getting "stuck" in the bag.

It's worked, but I feel there must be a smoother way to get them out. Haven't really put much thought into it.

Perhaps, cut the top knot off and them shove the bottom of the bag through the top, flipping/pushing the bag inside out??

What do you do?

Rarely do I ever buy shrimp, but when I do. I usually just cut the top of the bag right under the knot and/or rubber band, and dump out.

I cut the knot off and grip the opened SIDE closed with the tip of my fingers and turn it upside down into the container and WOOsh they fly out 

I grab a bowl and put the bag inside. I then cut along the top and one of the sides of the bag and let the shrimp go out on their own. If it takes a while, I help them out using a spoon.

I cut the top off near the knot and then cut down 2 sides of the bag, then the bag can be removed as a flat piece.