Dennerle Shrimp Tank Complete - thoughts?

So I'm ready to start developing my MTS, and have been considering a number of options and configurations. Then one of my usual shops started carrying the new Dennerle Shrimp Tank Complete kit...

http://angelfins.ca/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3168

I haven't had a chance to see it myself, but the specs and the price are compelling. The only thing holding me back is the filtration system, not sure if it is enough. 

What are your thoughts/experiences with it?

17 hours ago, Kurobom said:

So I'm ready to start developing my MTS, and have been considering a number of options and configurations. Then one of my usual shops started carrying the new Dennerle Shrimp Tank Complete kit...

http://angelfins.ca/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3168

I haven't had a chance to see it myself, but the specs and the price are compelling. The only thing holding me back is the filtration system, not sure if it is enough. 

What are your thoughts/experiences with it?

By saying "So I'm ready to start developing my MTS" you mean Malaysian Trumpet snails?  The filter is more than adequate for the tank and plenty for snails.  That style of filter can be a chore to keep clean. 

Im happy to see Dennerle is making 110v equipment and marketing their aquarium kits to North America. I purchased a Scapersflow filter this past winter and had to by a converter and a European plug style power strip.

I had MTS in Dallas................................19 Tanks and (9) 45 gallon tubs...................in my apt..........lol

Totally agree that a bunch of tanks with air driven sponges or HMFs would be the way to go for breeding projects. I'm just easing into having multiple tanks so not going all out at once hehehe...

Good to know more about this style of filter! A canister setup would look even cleaner I guess! Really do like everything else about the kit. 

Forgot to mention that DETAquarium will be setting one up as a demo for a session he is speaking at, so hopefully Daryl can chime in once that happens. If I get to check out the kit when I go to Angelfins for supplies, will share more thoughts then :) 

• 4 weeks later...

I have both the Dennerle 30'litre and the 50 Scaper tanks , great quality rounded front with only back sealed , the corner filter I did not buy or want it needs an additional guard to make it baby safe and there's reports it can still let babies in, the Scaper flow is a sealed hang on with all,the benefits of an external comes complete and has a great lily pipe outlet, these are quality but if it was a fish house maybe on the expensive side