The masses....

Tannin Aquatics

Today's little rant is dedicated to the many, many dedicated mend and women who work in the aquatics industry at every level..and to the hobbyists and non-hobbyists alike home they serve.

A lot of people wonder what it's like to work in the aquatics industry. Of course, my quick and dirty answer would be, 'It's awesome!"

Now, having partnered in one aquatics company (Unique Corals) and founded another in Tannin Aquatics, as well as working in several other aquatics-related businesses over the years, I can look back and sort of "analyze" the whole thing. Today, I'm fortunate enough to be dealing with engaged, dedicated hobbyists, such as yourself. You "get it."

CpMufP5VYAIh8cV.jpg-small_large.jpeg?913

It wasn't always this way...working in the past years with people who, although they liked fishes, really were not about the hobby. Those of you who work at an LFS understand this right away! You have to make this sort of mental adjustment to the fact that, as a hobbyist, you tend to view things differently, right? It's not as easy as one might think. (click to read more)