Soothing's Blue Velvet's are the BOMB!

I ordered and received my second order of Soothing Shrimp's Blue Velvet shrimp today. The first set came in great, shiny blue and very healthy and active. My avitar is the first day after acclimation. They dove after a couple pieces of organic zucchini.

Well, today was no different. They drip acclimated to the same tank, They came in packed well and delivered on time. As soon as I opened them up, they were already pretty and blue and active. They were roaming around on a piece of java moss he put in there for them to cling to. 

These aren't the best shots, but they are in the middle of acclimation here. The 2 largest females have saddles. They are all 10 awesome. Thanks Soothing....I luv meh shrimpies.  :D

2vd1z42.jpg

They look nice and blue even in acclimation, great quality Soothing.

I plan on getting some of his Least Killifish when he gets them going. I can't wait. I am sure they will be the same great quality that he does everything else. 

I ordered and received my second order of Soothing Shrimp's Blue Velvet shrimp today. The first set came in great, shiny blue and very healthy and active. My avitar is the first day after acclimation. They dove after a couple pieces of organic zucchini.

Well, today was no different. They drip acclimated to the same tank, They came in packed well and delivered on time. As soon as I opened them up, they were already pretty and blue and active. They were roaming around on a piece of java moss he put in there for them to cling to.

These aren't the best shots, but they are in the middle of acclimation here. The 2 largest females have saddles. They are all 10 awesome. Thanks Soothing....I luv meh shrimpies. :D

Posted Image

does anyone else get so stressed dumping the bag out of new shrimp??? I always always have one get stuck. some only leave a tiny bit of water so it's hard to get the knot out and getting a stuck shrimp out.

-Chris

Here's a tip I learned Chris,

Place your bag in a bowl.  (I use a dvd holder cover)

Cut under the knot about 3/4 through the bag.

Then use your scissors to cut down the side of the bag.

Then cut down the other side of the bag if you need to.

This turns the bag into a "flap" and you can dip the whole bag up to the knot and pull straight up.  Nothing will be stuck to it in this way. :)