Hello All

Fishnchips808

Hi! I'm glad I stumbled upon this forum because I've met a lot of friendly shrimp enthusiasts who were very helpful with all my questions!

I currently keep neos, Carbon rilis, blue velvets, Sakura cherries, and pumpkins! But I was looking to start keeping their relatives, the crystal/tigers, I know that the water parameters for these two shrimp are vastly different from what I keep my neos at so thanks to the friendly members on this forum I was able to get my hands on some crystal culls which I'm going to try keep before I move onto the more fancy shrimp! 

All my tanks are 10 gallons or less! Most are 5 and under since I like "scaping" them and adding plants and whatnot, but I've always enjoyed watching the shrimp swim around the tank and forage which is why I'm making shrimp dedicated breeder tanks! 

I'll slowly be posting new update pics for my tank progress!

Welcome :)  Enjoy yourself! Theres also some crystals you can keep with your neo, just have to find the breeder that sells them in a higher ph :D There's Ark on Aquabid