Hello from SoCal

Shrimpsicle

Hey fellow shrimp lovers! I've been reading these forums for a while since I got into dwarf shrimps and it's been immensely helpful. Thanks guys! :bow:

My husband and I got into this a few months ago and we're still super new to this hobby. Right now I have one tank with blue dreams and kuhli loaches. 

Check out out low quality cellphone pics: https://imgur.com/gallery/3IVnc

We're looking into trying for a sulawesi cardinal shrimp tank next cause they're just too cute. :) Anyway have a good one and may your shrimp live long and prosper. 

Welcome Shrimpsicle! We are glad to have you. Do you have any problem with the loaches and shrimp together?

Thanks! So far the only thing that happened was one of my shrimp jumped out of the tank right after the loaches were introduced. But since they've been acclimated, they seem to do well together, since loaches are nocturnal they haven't been bothering the shrimp. I still see some baby shrimps swimming around, so the loaches don't seem to go after them. :P