Hello from SA

Hendre

Hello everyone, my name's Hendre and I'm from South Africa. I started with shrimp on Tuesday actually having researched for quite a while a friend of mine was kind enough to donate 18 Sakura cherries to me. He's been breeding them for some time so they have a nice red to them, already have a berried female, going away for a bit so will see how many babies I get:)

Hey Hendre nice to have you aboard.  Check out the archives for tonnes of helpful information.  Everyone here has helped me thru past posts or current questions. ,,,,Mike

Welcome to the forum!

• 4 months later...

Hello again everyone! The shrimp bug has bitten well haha :D

Now have 2 carbon blue and one pumpkin pair from a friend, on top of my sakura/cherries. 3 Shrimp tanks, awesome!

The patchy sakuras I have started with are breeding like mad, and throwing some nice reds so soon I'll cull down and keep only the best. Huge demand for shrimp here, and I always have +- 5 berried females. I'd like to improve my strain and maybe get some full sakuras along the way, as far as I know just breed and cull to keep the best?