Worm ID help

Tpshrimper

Trying to figure out what kind of worms these are, never seen anything like them.  They are decent size and burrow in the substrate.  I'll occasionally see them swimming in the water column.  They do not have triangle heads like planaria, but they are much bigger than any detritus worms I'm familiar with.  They crawl like inchworms.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  

20180724_193236.jpg

20180724_193218.jpg

20180724_193220.jpg

27 minutes ago, Tpshrimper said:

Trying to figure out what kind of worms these are, never seen anything like them.  They are decent size and burrow in the substrate.  I'll occasionally see them swimming in the water column.  They do not have triangle heads like planaria, but they are much bigger than any detritus worms I'm familiar with.  They crawl like inchworms.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  

20180724_193236.jpg

20180724_193218.jpg

20180724_193220.jpg

Hey TPShrimper!

Looks like planaria to me. You should get rid of it ASAP! They prey on baby shrimp and have toxic slime coats :( but if you keep any cichlids or carnivorous fish they would greatly appreciate it as a snack :)