Snowflake food question

I'm new to using snowflake food. I put snowflake food in my tanks about 4 days ago. Today, theres still bits and pieces left.

Should I not put any more until it's all gone? My other food is ADA bee food, should i hold off on feeding that too?

I'm trying to be cautious not to overfeed.

The tanks have a few adults but a ton of shrimplets. I try to dose small amounts of Bacter AE to make biofilm for the shrimplets, I've nevrer noticed a biofilm though but i suppose it's just too small to see.

You think its okay to just use snowflake and bacter ae only? I actually dont like the ADA bee food because the bigger shrimp keep it all to themselves. Im afraid the pee wees aren't getting enough to eat, or worse they might be eating each other!

You think its okay to just use snowflake and bacter ae only? I actually dont like the ADA bee food because the bigger shrimp keep it all to themselves. Im afraid the pee wees aren't getting enough to eat, or worse they might be eating each other!

This is one of the reasons I feed snowflake and other pellet foods. Unlike pellets where a finite numbers can feed on, snowflake will break up and feed many. I usually see my baby shrimps join the fun. They don't exhibit this behavior with other pellet foods.

Only downside with snowflake is the initial unsightly look it leaves behind. Usually 3-5 days after feed you can just such the soften flakes out with an air hose.