Amazonia advertisement?

I wonder how much it would cost to advertise this forum in one or two issues of amazonas. Msjinxzkd has an advertisement in every magazine. Got me thinking. As widespread as this magazine reaches all over the world, this could be a great oppurtunity to advertise the forum.

She still is, but she been busy i guess with shows and other things according to her website.?

Weird to pay that much a month to be a sponsor and not even use it....

Would pfk (practical fish keeping) or breeders and keepers be a possibility for putting in an advertisement? I know B&K isn't out too often and PFK is more popular in Europe but it's monthly at least

I want to find a t-shirt company and have some shirts made.. have one that says "shrimpin aint easy" and have a shrimp dressed as a pimp and maybe one that "says keep it shrimple" and with wills permission put the shrimp spot logo on it. lol I think people would like them.

Yea this is going to be needed to expand the forum, I have actually been building backlinks to the site for awhile. I do it for my site so I just have been adding in the forum to when I am linkbuilding. We need to talk to Will about doing some link exchanges with a few sites, this helps in the long run and will get more backlinks to the site. If anyone has ever marketed a new site you will know what I am talking about. It effects everything from search ranking to ads to alot of things.