Emersed setup

countryboy12484

hrm... start with easy growers. I have a bunch I can send you for shipping :) or with the rest of your package LOL!

Country, I have grown water sprite and ludwiga emersed but no tank cover just mud and over head light .  The ludwiga grew very interesting like ground cover . You might as well turn one of those tanks into a salamander set up ,lol.

GA has some nice types .

I also had some frogbit I got from Han grow directly on soil .  I had some fall out of a stock tank and couple weeks later noticed it was growing in the moist soil but not sure if that is common.

You could put like a hydro farm piece on the bottom of the tank. It would help the plants to grow.

Ya just let me know when your ready :) 

Ya any kind of light works, the more the better and the longer photo period helps them grow quicker also.

This is what I was thinking of.

post-84-0-61488100-1407397701_thumb.jpg

Ive got a quad t5 im thinking of swapping out for a planted plus ill probably put the t5 ho on the emersed setup

that would work for sure.

Nice starter plants is bacopa and also glosso does quite well repens will also be a good choice.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk