I love low grade red cherry.

evilguppy

I love all shrimp lol, I really just go to what I find to be easy to look at not what the fad is. I love sulawesi shrimps, but it seems not alot of people really get into them. I like them better than my taiwain bees lol

I have a 10 gal low grade red cherry shrimp tank. They are really fun to watch and breed very quick, I have 6 berried right now and 7 with their first saddles showing!

Thats awesome!! They will breed like crazy. Nothing wrong with low grade! Their now low I'f you like them !

I love the low grade crs the ones mostly red with the stipe. Have a tank of those. Most call them C grade. I don't get to technical with those ones. What looks good is what I get to me anyways.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Malawa's are a personal favorite too.

Haven't got any yet, on my list though. Like some of the colors and variations in the line.

I just put about 50 in with the cherries I got from ya lol

That's great! They probably colored up nice by now! Getting some bloody Marys in later today finally!!

I love the low grade crs the ones mostly red with the stipe. Have a tank of those. Most call them C grade. I don't get to technical with those ones. What looks good is what I get to me anyways.

If I ever get into CRS it will definitely be very low grade. NOT into white shrimp :/ Seems like low grade CRS are hard to find though!

Do they have a low grade (like C) CBS? That would be cool!

Would really consider trying to breed an all black CBS. Found an old link on TPT where some guy said he had em.

Seems like most of the shrimp we keep comes down to personal preferences. I know when I first started I hated CRS (partly due to my lack of experience resulting in their death's lol). With time my taste has evolved and my willingness to invest in higher end shrimp has become a norm.

If you asked me a year ago if I would spend $20 on a single shrimp I would call you crazy before saying "I bid you good day SIR! and storming off" lol. Now the question is how many more tanks will I need to house my small army :sword:

I was with you to when it came to CRS and CBS I could never get them to breed, or if they did the babies would die. Eventually I just stuck with Neos and then finally really got into the water conditions and ADA soil. Now they breed all the time and I am seeing alot of babies and my colonies are growing. Now just have to get these Harlequins to breed and I will be a happy camper lol.