Aquatic shrooms?

Soothing Shrimp

I can even give better coordinates on where to possibly find them:

"Submerged basidiocarps were collected underwater in the Rogue River at 42°51′42″N, 122°30′28″W, 900 m elevatioin, approximately 45 km downstream from Boundary Springs, the predominant source of water for the upper reaches of the Rogue River in the Rogue River-Siskiyou National Forest"

I can even give better coordinates on where to possibly find them:

"Submerged basidiocarps were collected underwater in the Rogue River at 42°51′42″N, 122°30′28″W, 900 m elevatioin, approximately 45 km downstream from Boundary Springs, the predominant source of water for the upper reaches of the Rogue River in the Rogue River-Siskiyou National Forest"

Lol! I think I caught a steelhead there. Beautiful place. I used to fish there quite often.

I would also take some if I could get it here!Sounds like a great centre piece and very sure that algae will not grow anywhere near them cause the use the same stuff algae does and also give off a chemical that will kill algae (just cant remember the name of said chemical right now)LOL