Hello Everyone!!

Aquasapien69

Hi Everybody.  Glad to be here.  I look forward to learning a lot and can hopefully chime in now and then myself with something useful.  

Currently, I have CRS, CBS, PFR, Lex's Royal Blues, palmatas and two wild tanks that I don't really know what they are.  Someone sold me "babaulti" locally when I first started, but now I don't think that is what they are.  They were labeled Crazy Wasabi green, but they are only slightly greenish and I think they are neos.  And I have some that are camoflage-ish looking from another local that said they were "blueberry" shrimp.  It's another wild neo of some sort I believe.  

That's all for now, but I really am wanting some nice yellow neos, some of the new red neos and I have a tank ready for some BKK type Tibees.  

Anyway, so glad to be here and please give a referral point to Art by Stef* for me!!  Hopefully I won't spoil the new gene pool!!  ;)

Awesome to have you!  How do you like the royal blues?  I have been thinking about getting some for a while now.

Awesome to have you!  How do you like the royal blues?  I have been thinking about getting some for a while now.

Love my royals.  I'm just paranoid I'm going to do something wrong with them though.  BUT so far, so good.  

And thanks for the welcomes!