DIRT CHEAP CRS! And shrimp food/supplement samples!

ravensgate

September Shrimp Sale - limited quantities available - I am shipping THIS Saturday 9/28, all orders must be paid for by Friday night, otherwise I will ship Sunday or next weekend. Please email me at kalnight@aol.com as I may not check messages here throughout the day.

I'm trying to 'cull' my tank to get down to only B and C grades. Which means I have a lot of A-SSS grades available. But I do not feel like picking and choosing. I have good quality of each grade and I also have cull quality of each grade. Basically I'm going to net whatever has the most white, any quality. This will be a GREAT way for folks wanting to try CRS to get into them without spending a fortune.

These will be anywhere from peewee, subadult and adult sizes (only one or two adults to jump start your breeding). By 'peewee' that means anywhere from 1/4"-1/2" so realize some of these will be small. Babies tend to adapt better to differing parameters and ship better as well.

10 for $45 shipped Priority pack (that's a little over $3 per shrimp...yes imagine a SSS grade for $3.50). For Express Mail contact me for quote.

6 shrimp for $35 shipped Priority.

Ice packs available for $1 each, DOAS are only covered if ice packs are used if you're anywhere where it's going to be above 75-80 degrees at the time of shipment. Shrimp do fine getting cold, getting hot, not so much. Photos of shrimp still in the bag must be taken within 1 hour of receiving and sent to me.

I ONLY SHIP LIVESTOCK ON SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS (yes, my post office is open on Sundays, shipping starts this weekend September 27). I do no shipping during the week unless it's foods/samples.

My parameters are as follows (I have kept these in varying conditions so am listing params as to what they've been in in the last 6 months)

pH 6.6-6.8
GH 5-6
KH 0-2
TDS 160-185
Temp 72-74 F

Photos of shrimp in this tank taken at the time of this ad

sept1.jpg
sept2.jpg
sept3.jpg

SHRIMP KING COMPLETE - 2 grams per sample -$2 (3 available)

My shrimp went cookoobananas for this stuff. I disagree with the directions though...one feed pad for 50 shrimp is more like it.icon_wink.gif

Dennerle Shrimp King Complete is a basic feed for shrimps. Sinking, water-stable feed pads consisting of 100% natural ingredients. With vital vitamins, minerals and trace elements. For healthy, colourful shrimps. Vitamins and vital substances from different types of algae and vegetables act as "lubricants" for a functioning metabolism. ß-glucan from yeasts supports the body's own defences. And natural carotinoids promote the full development of species-specific colouring. As a result of the numerous ingredients, each individual feed pad already contains a varied diet. Premium shrimp food made in Germany.

Feeding recommendation Dennerle Shrimp King Complete:
Approx. 1 feed pad per 20 shrimps daily. Remove food residues after 6 hours. Guarantee: Free of artificial colouring agents and preservatives, no fish meal. Supplementary feed for shrimps in fresh water aquaria.

Composition: Kelp, shrimp wholemeal, wheat protein, spirulina, stinging nettle, lucerne, kale, walnut leaves, birch leaves, gingko leaves, green-lipped mussel, yeast, Chlorella, pumpkin, birch bark, lapacho bark, chokeberries, blossom pollen, fennel, dandelion, rosemary, spinach, barley grass

Analytical constituent: 38.5% crude protein, 3.8% crude fat, 8.3% raw fibre, 14.0% crude ash, 9.7% moisture, 2.26% calcium, 1.04% sodium, 0.56% phosphorus, 0.36% magnesium

MOSURA GRAVIDAS - 1 gram - $2.00 (1 available)
This will last a good long while since I just use a pinch between my index finger and thumb to feed a tank of 100+ once or week or so.
Mosura Gravidas is a growth and breeding aid. It is produced by a fermentation process and is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acid and high-potency chitin (~ 8%).

Gravidas helps in digestion, food nutrient absorption, metabolism and improves the overall feeding situation. Most importantly it helps juvenile shrimp to grow and adult shrimps to molt normally, significantly reduce molting problems in a long term feeding/dosing.

Gravidas reduces stress in shrimps and increases disease resistance.

For pregnant female shrimps, it helps them pull through the gestation period.

Borneowild Shield - 2 grams (2 available) - $2.00 ea

Shield is a natural product that enhances growth, immunity and anti-disease ability, lowers death rate, and even control white spot when used with fishes. It absorbs toxin and waste such as HNO2, NH3/4, NO3, H2S, assimilate organic waste into micro-organism food, thus creating a balanced environment in high bio-load tank.

Scape Staple - 2 grams - $2 - 1 available

By Ebiken. A daily balanced shrimp food containing protein and vegetables to encourage growth and coloration. Can be easily broken into smaller pieces to avoid overfeeding.

Scape Exo-Plus – 2 grams - $2 - 1 available

By Ebiken. A daily supplement containing beneficial vitamins and nutrients to strengthen the exoskeleton of shrimp and promote shell reproduction following the molting process.

Mosura Excel Flakes– 1 gram - $2 (3 available)
Mosura Excel is an algae eating shrimp food formulated for fast growth and broodstock diet of species like Crystal Red Shrimp, Red Bee Shrimp, Cherry Shrimp, Bee Shrimp, and Tiger Shrimp. It is also suitable for Crayfish and Dwarf Crayfish. Contains a 50:50 ratio of aquatic animal to plant content.

Borneowild Barley – 1 gram - $1.00 – (2 available) (1 available)

Barley is made from organic barley straw, humic acid and peat. It is a supplementary food for both fry and adult shrimp in promoting growth. Uneaten crumbs help improve bacterium activities, buffers pH and prevents development of black mold.

BACTER AE - HOT new product! 1 gram - $2 only a couple of samples left

Bacter AE Micro Powder adds important microorganisms, amino acids and enzymes to your aquarium. It enhancing water quality and improving the development of biofilms, which are essential for shrimp. The biofilms thus created provide them with a valuable staple food rich in beneficial proteins, especially improving the survival rate of young shrimplets. In addition, live probiotic bacteria improve the nutrient uptake of the shrimp and influence their digestive processes in a positive way.

The contained bacteria in Bacter AE Micro Powder cultures are activated as soon as they come into contact with water. They remove toxic substances and, together with all the other carefully fine-tuned components, they provide your aquarium with a good microclimate.

Ingredients
Amino acids, polysaccarides, xylanase, glucanase, amylase, protease, hemicellulase, Bacillus subtilis, Pediococcus acidilactici (Lactobacillus)

SL AQUA M.O.R.E Meat 1 gram - $2 - 1 left

Contents :
Animal protein, vegetable protein, spirulina, vitamins, yeast, amino
acids and trace minerals.

This is about 4 sticks worth. The sticks are about 1 1/2 - 2 inches long. I just got this this week and split one stick in half amongst a colony of about 300. They were still eating on it the next morning so know it does not breakdown quickly and a SMALL amount broken off will feed your shrimp for quite some time. Good stuff!

Hikari Shrimp Cuisine - 3 grams - $1.50 (3 available)

This premium diet was developed specifically for freshwater ornamental shrimp especially the popular caridina and neocaridina shrimp varieties. Scientifically formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of ornamental shrimp, Shrimp Cuisine contains a wide variety of quality ingredients including vegetable matter herbivorous shrimp prefer. Small sinking discs are rich in natural color-enhancing ingredients and protein to reduce color fading and promote rapid growth and proper form. Select minerals promote proper ecdysis (molting) and support a healthy immune system.

HBH Crab and Lobster Bites (my shrimp love these!) 6 grams - $2 - 2 available
fast-sinking crustacean food nutrient-packed, vitamin & calcium enriched, sinking-pellet diet that improves the health and growth of crabs. Very small pellet, I feed this to my shrimp for a bit of extra protein.

SHIRAKURA SOFT TASTE - 1 gram - $1 - 1 sample

Samples can often go in a regular envelope except in the case of pellets (such as barley) and those go in a larger envelope. First class shipping will be between .50 - $2

Please have your total ready when you email me that way I can just figure out your shipping and send you my paypal addy. If I run out of product I will adjust your total accordingly.

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE - I don't hold items, sorry! During the week I can only respond at night when I get in so don't think I'm ignoring you! Email for a faster responseicon_smile.gif

PAYPAL accepted for GOODS only. Gift payments or personal tab payments will be refunded and you will be asked to send for Goods/Services. Shipping will be determined based on weight and zip code. MINIMUM ORDER $4 please. Thank you!

I am so sorry, I just now saw this.  Yes, I still have shrimp for sale.  I will be shipping this weekend, then not again for two weeks.  I have about 20-30 left.

• 2 weeks later...