Romanian shrimper here

danielt

Hi everyone!

Just stumbled on this fine forum looking for a diy recipe of RO remineralizer and decided to register.

I've been keeping f/w shrimp for the past year or so with things intensifying recently when I started my shrimp only shelves. Got an opportunity to buy some special shrimps and products from someone who tried to open a shrimp business in my country.

Currently keeping lots of neos in the form of Red/Blue Rili, Sakura, Yellow Neon, RCS. Caridinas like CRS/CBS, Hinomaru, Snow, Smilie, Amanos and some BKK Panda and Red Wine. I also got like 6 pink ramshorns and 5 Cambarellus.

Looking to expand my knowledge of keeping shrimp and also share what I learned from mistakes in the past year.

When I was breeding ramshorns, I found spinach was like super food for them. LOL  They would breed like crazy, but if I forgot to change water every couple days I'd have green water.

Welcome!  What country are you from?  There's so much we can pick up from each other in different locations. :)

Welcome!  Its great to see people from other countries are finding this forum!