Berried white pearl losing eggs - is it normal 1st time round?

I know it's not that easy to see but I only had my phone camera handy - hopefully those of you with good eyesight will be able to make the shrimplet out - fingers crossed!

10477888_384447085045134_556369463541955

Good luck with yours, countryboy!

I know it seems daft to be so excited over a single shrimplet but that's because it is a single shrimplet! lol

thanks.. If there is one... I promise there are more give it a few weeks and they will be easier to spot

Well there may be a couple, but she was only carrying a couple of eggs in the end so I'm happy that she managed to produce a single baby or maybe two. 

Hopefully she'll manage more next time. 

Here's a slightly better picture taken quickly with my phone, still not quite in focus but you can see it's definitely a baby shrimp and not just a blur! lol

It's about 4mm at the moment

10698468_386136698209506_273207197584995

Seems to love the guava leaf which must seem as huge as a mountain to it!

thanks.. If there is one... I promise there are more give it a few weeks and they will be easier to spot

You were right, countryboy! Have seen 2 together on the Guava leaf tonight and they are growing!

Also think I saw a couple of adults spring apart so I'll have to keep my eyes open for a berried female tomorrow.

How are your mischlings? Have they made an appearance yet?

Getting some orange sakuras on Tuesday. Converted the 30L to a shrimp tank and moved the nerite snails to the smaller tank 12L tank.

You were right, countryboy! Have seen 2 together on the Guava leaf tonight and they are growing!

Also think I saw a couple of adults spring apart so I'll have to keep my eyes open for a berried female tomorrow.

How are your mischlings? Have they made an appearance yet?

Getting some orange sakuras on Tuesday. Converted the 30L to a shrimp tank and moved the nerite snails to the smaller tank 12L tank.

she hast had them yet, but i do have another berried female as of yesterday! Seems like its taking a long time for her to have these shrimplets... Im starting to wonder if she dropped her eggs and i didnt notice and shes berried again

Have heard that al10, tho I didn't see her drop the eggs and never saw any snowballs so I reckon they probably got eaten or something.

It's not always possible to tell them apart is it, countryboy? Hope you get to see some shrimplets soon!

Have heard that al10, tho I didn't see her drop the eggs and never saw any snowballs so I reckon they probably got eaten or something.

It's not always possible to tell them apart is it, countryboy? Hope you get to see some shrimplets soon!

guess what... I found mischling babies tonight i counted about 6 shrimplets and im sure there are more