Hair net

OMG Aquatics

I tried hair net - forget it - mesh is too large. Look for the sink scrubber things (got mine at CVS). The mesh is small and conducive to what you want. They are like a hair scrunchy. There is a string on the inside - cut it - then you have a tube of this material. Cut it to length. Then make a full length cut so it will lie flat. I've the laid/stretched it across and used a small zip tie underneath.

Buy two and you will have enough for a lifetime. Big pharmacies, walmarts will def have them. I just don't know what they are called

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried hair net - forget it - mesh is too large. Look for the sink scrubber things (got mine at CVS). The mesh is small and conducive to what you want. They are like a hair scrunchy. There is a string on the inside - cut it - then you have a tube of this material. Cut it to length. Then make a full length cut so it will lie flat. I've the laid/stretched it across and used a small zip tie underneath.

Buy two and you will have enough for a lifetime. Big pharmacies, walmarts will def have them. I just don't know what they are called

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you mean these?

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/kitchen-cleaning-plastic-pot-scrubbers_266719583.html?s=p

I've used those before. I prefer the white ones, don't show up as much as the pink does. You can even stretch it over the ends of wire mesh and don't have to tie anything. Just sticks to the wire edges. Also great for diy media bags because it's a tube. Just fill and tiie off both ends.