Chatroom?

Axelrod12

I saw the link for the chat and tried it out. I got an error message saying I do not have access to the chat room. Is this something that needs to be set up still? I think an active chat room would be great. Another forum I'm on has had a chat room until recently when they were hacked via the specific chat platform they ran. There was a group of people who used it consistently and while the topics of conversation didn't usually pertain to aquatic things, people would stop in and ask fishy questions. It'd be a great way to get to know other members of the community as well as discuss shrimp related topics. 

Thoughts?

I know the chat is a feature but I am not sure if its additional or if its included it what I currently have.  Generally chat rooms aren't all that active on forums but if this one is different I am not opposed to it.  I will try and look into in the next couple of days.

For now I have removed the link to the chat.  Once the forum grows more I will look into adding it back in.  The chat is an additional cost if you go beyond 5 users and I want this forum to grow more before putting more money into it.  Additionally if people were using the chat they would be posting less and right now we need a lot of posting to attract additional members.