Post your full tank shots!

woopderson

That jar is awesome! Are you running any filtration on it? How do you oxygenate the water? Easy maintenance? :)

My 2g chocolate tank or jar

Its CRS only. There is around 200 shrimp in there now. About to do my first cull, and start my own PRL line.

Woopderson like that 26g looks like the bottom of a lake.

Is it CRS only or are CBS mixed in too?

That jar is awesome! Are you running any filtration on it? How do you oxygenate the water? Easy maintenance? :)

Thanks

The jar is actually much higher tech than it looks it has a mini sponge filter and a 25 watt neo therm heater. The tank stays really stable and water changes are a breeze. I have another empty jar I am tempted to set up. The water is kinda brown though from the tannins from driftwood and the soil. I basically set up a modified walstead tank there is about 2 or 3cm of miracle gro organic choice capped with black aquarium sand. There is also a driftwood stump some java ferns java moss and a "red" crypt that is growing out of control.

Gives me ideas! Thanks :)

That jar is awesome! Are you running any filtration on it? How do you oxygenate the water? Easy maintenance? :)[/quote

Thanks

The jar is actually much higher tech than it looks it has a mini sponge filter and a 25 watt neo therm heater. The tank stays really stable and warred changes are a breeze. I have another empty jar I am tempted to set up. The water is kinda brown though from the tannins from driftwood and the soil. I basically set up a modified walstead tank there is about 2 or 3cm of miracle gro organic choice capped with black aquarium sand. There is also a driftwood stump some java ferns java moss and a "red" crypt that is growing out of control.

The light is so bad and the shrimp are hiding (only 7 pumpkins in there) and the 180 means all glare. I had holey rock in it at first but never saw the shrimp so I switched it out for a cracked japanese teacup. So I see them more but they still disapear.

The light is so bad and the shrimp are hiding (only 7 pumpkins in there) and the 180 means all glare. I had holey rock in it at first but never saw the shrimp so I switched it out for a cracked japanese teacup. So I see them more but they still disapear.

post-555-0-07847300-1417756567_thumb.jpg

Thanks

The jar is actually much higher tech than it looks it has a mini sponge filter and a 25 watt neo therm heater. The tank stays really stable and water changes are a breeze. I have another empty jar I am tempted to set up. The water is kinda brown though from the tannins from driftwood and the soil. I basically set up a modified walstead tank there is about 2 or 3cm of miracle gro organic choice capped with black aquarium sand. There is also a driftwood stump some java ferns java moss and a "red" crypt that is growing out of control.

lol you gave me an idea... Its gonna piss the wife off but oh well won't be the first time;)