Making another order of CSF Foods...

OblongShrimp

Anyone want anything special ordered?

I was looking at their webiste.  Seeing as I just ordered some CSF food from you last week I think im good on food for a while at least until you place another order.  But I was interested in the Catappa logs just pack I think it said 2 logs per bag.

ok I will look at getting a few of those this time :)

It depends on what I am ordering and how well I know the person :).  If I know you well or think I can easily sell the item if you back out I don't need payment until it arrives.

You still wanted the 1kg Edge OmniPro right? 

that is fine, I can float you :)

No there is no set discount this time but if you are special ordering something I don't currently carry I can give you a "discount" to what I would normally be selling it for if that makes any sense.

my site.  If it is for a larger size or type I don't currently sell I can do some sort of discount.

Will doesn't CSF and Tantora go hand in hand? If so, I would like to order a few things from Tantora, Nano IAL, Guava Leaves, and Mulberry Leaves.

DET, one of each?

Just put an order on your site, Will.  I feed Glas Garten products, but want to add CSF to their diet as well.  Yummie stuff coming, little shrimpies!

looks like they may be out of some of the leaves but I have another source I am working on.  I am also getting some bamboo tubs and tunnels :)

Shrimpie, I assume your order was the one with the CSF and the alder cones then?  If so it went out this morning.  I hope you like the stuff!

looks like they may be out of some of the leaves but I have another source I am working on.  I am also getting some bamboo tubs and tunnels :)

Shrimpie, I assume your order was the one with the CSF and the alder cones then?  If so it went out this morning.  I hope you like the stuff!

Just let me know what you can order, I appreciate it Will.

• 2 weeks later...