Foods for blue

Shrimplet

Is there any food on the market that specialies in the blues of tigers or bluebolts?

I don't know much about color enhancing foods, but I've been using Shrimpy Daddy's Revive Minerals and Revive Vivace and it has really helped my Blue Bolts develop their colors.

i will start recording my observations, on both the blue bolts and royals. Im not expecting miracles but instead a darker hue especially in my blue bolts as my royals are quite blue.

if you can find it look for kabocha squash. its a winter squash and it worked well to bring out the blue in the iguana's i had some years ago. it might work well for shrimp. i have also hear from a few fish breeder friends of mine (several different types of fish) that spirulina will also help bring out the blue. i noticed that fresh mulberry leaves brought out the blue in my tbs. i cant promise any of these will work just things that i have noticed

No lie but my royals turned to a extremely dark color almost to a complete black after feeding this every other day, this never happened before. But i think its odd that my royals would change colors that quickly. my blue bolts have only changed slightly. But don't use my info as a fact as i might be color blind :D