Anyone ever purchase this food Bee-Grows?

Sorry guys, I wasn't expecting so many individual orders as I am getting. I was originally paying shipping on each order but quickly see that I won't be able to afford it at this rate. Shipping is $5 minimum via USPS.  If there is any charge above that I can take care of that portion. Sorry guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for getting a majority of this stock off my hands.  I have a few left and will be placing another order soon.  If there is anything else you'd like to order from Japan, send me a link to the item.  There have already been requests to try out the bee-energy and bee-vital.  Again, if there is ANY product you'd like to order from Japan, I will work with my exporter to see if he can get it to the US.

Started feeding this food and I'm very impressed with the shrimp's reaction to it.  It's the first food I've ever seen the stampede reaction - my Crystal Blacks were dueling with samurai swords for their turn at the pellet.  Came back two hours later and the food was gone and shrimp still standing around waiting for more.  I've no idea what's in it or what it's nutrient quality is - but it's very attractive to the shrimp.

Spent some time researching this product today.  

Looking for more information on Bee-Grows online I used the name " ビーグロウス" and also "Bigurousu"  I found that this product has been around quite awhile.  Here is a 2007 blog entry about it: http://chanet.blog34.fc2.com/blog-entry-547.html  It was interesting that the information as frequently in Chinese even though information from Japanese site.  

Amazon.co.jp has the product for sale in the smaller bottle - but will not ship this product to the U.S. 

I found that I had to combine Google Translate and Bing translate to get a better understanding of the various accounts of the product.

Basically Bee-Grows) seems to be fish meal base with (http://www.rva.jp/shop/aquasystem/25.htm) blended with "special fermentation bacteria".   

The Bee Energy product seems to be a newer product; more vegetable based "Green and yellow vegetables such as Japanese mustard spinach and paprika, seaweed, the marigold is blended" another translation yielded "green and yellow canola and red peppers and other vegetables, seaweed and flakes of marigold".  

Also -- it took me awhile to figure this out -- but in the translations --"fried" = "shrimp"  and "bait" = "food for aquatic organisms".  

For those curious about the two product here is a description from the website.  As soon as I get enough request for these products I will place the order.

Bee Energy Product Summary:

And encourage the body of an organism, it is a completely new shrimp hood also promoting activity of microorganisms. 

Green and yellow vegetables such as Japanese mustard spinach and paprika, seaweed, the marigold is blended with flaking, was pursued over vegetable taste of shrimp. 

Blended natural fulvic acid, which is said to have the work to deliver nutrients such as minerals in the cells of the organism, the high purity natural humic acid contained only in natural rich natural soil. 

So that to issue a soy protein, was blended oligopeptides, saponins, isoflavones absorption easily shaped into the organism. 

Lactic acid bacteria that are said to prevent the growth of pathogens help digestion and absorption in the body of an organism also formulated. 

Various formulations contained in the Bee Energy also the activity of microorganisms, including bacteria and promotes strong.

Bee Vital Product Summary:

Bee Vital, you want to prevent molting failure of shrimp, also after molting want you to become a beautiful and strong shrimp. 

So the thought was aqua system, it is a product that developed the opinions of everyone to reference. 

I supplemented the breeding water minerals necessary for the formation of the outer shell of the shrimp us. 

Safe natural ingredients because raw materials.