Blue bolts taking a tour around the neighborhood :(

OMG Aquatics

My carrier just came and dropped off some packages. Like always, because he knows me very well, he drops off packages at my front door, ring door bell, and leave. Since I'm on the 2nd floor. I need a good 10-15 seconds to get to the door. Because it's 13F right here, he's obviously running back to his truck. By the time I got down, he was already moving on his truck. Where's my blue bolt package? :(

Arrived at post office but probably still in his truck. Hope the bb survives in this 13F weather. 

Hopefully you dont have a shrimpsicle.  So your down in Brooklyn I was thinking of coming down to the city to visit my buddy who lives in the Bronx but I figured if I was down there I wanted to see about buying some TB's or CRS and bring them home with me. Do you know any good people, I was thinking about getting ahold of SoShrimp.

About your BB's I would figure as long as they dont freeze they should be fine.  My last shipment of BB's from Mayphly got delayed took 4 days heat pack ran out and it was sub freezing from the plains states all through to NY.  When I opened the box the breather bag was ice cold highs that day were 20's (the box had been left at mail box for over two hours). They didnt skip a beat all made it fine and adjusted well.

Gotta love USPS...

Notice Left (No Secure Location Available) Just 15 minutes ago...

Looks like the driver was too lazy to come to me again and did some bs scan...

or

it was on the pushing carts and the lazy and rude carrier was too lazy to come to my door because it was too cold..(He's done that many times)

No heatpack was used :(

Looks like my PO is purposely ignoring my calls.

Called twice and now I'm getting a Busy signal for the past 2 hours. Interesting...

My mailman left a box of shrimp in the mailbox today. He normally brings them to the door, but it was snowing today, so I think he got lazy. I had fallen asleep after an overnight shift, so they were out there for at least an hour or so. They weren't moving when I took them out of the box. They did start to act normally once they warmed up. Let's hope yours fare better! I have learned that packaging makes all the difference.

Jason from SoShrimp has the BEST packaging I've ever seen.

All arrived alive except one which is good considering the temps around here.

It was shipped in a styrofoam box(Not styrofoam liners) then with fiber something inside.

That is some serious professional packaging.

That stuff itches me so bad. When I open a box and see that stuff I dread taking the shrimp out.

r45, I think you may be thinking of pink fiberglass insulation?

The type I and some other use is plant cellulose blow in fiber.  Looks kinda like grey lint.  No itching involved.

I think that was what was in the box I got my snowballs in. I paid for 2 day priority and they spent 6 days floating around the postal system somewhere. When they arrived I wondered why the 'dryer lint' looked... clean... lol. But it did the job and every single shrimp was still alive and I have not lost one yet.