Hi Everyone

fishcrazy

Hi everyone I am new to shrimp tanks, but I do have other tanks as well. I currently have 6 tanks, two dedicated to shrimp. My largest used to be 75 gallons, but I no longer have that running. Right now my shrimp tanks is a 5.5 gallon RCS tank and a 10 gallon Orange Shrimp Tank. I had these two tanks sitting around and didn't know what to do with them so I did some research and decided on shrimp.

Here is my RCS Tank:

RedCherryShrimp1_zps26e84df5.jpg

Here is the Orange Tank:

OrangeShrimpTank_zpse942687a.jpg

Welcome!  Shrimp are always a good thing to add to empty tanks, especially smaller ones ;)

So I just want to show everyone how the tank looks now after a week. While doing a water change I accidently left the moss ball out so it has turned a little brown:

RedcherryShrimp_zpsc3df20c3.jpg

that sword is growing quickly!  In another week or two it will be too big for that tank.

The plant is Aponogeton bulb I got from Walmart. I'm not sure how big they get. I read 6-8 inches in 3 weeks it's close to that size. Once it outgrows it I will move it too my 10 gallon then once it outgrows that I will have to move it to my 29 lol. Beside it is an Amazon Sword tiny plant that is growing fast too.