Multiple Accounts

r45t4m4n

I try to think about what is being offered in the ROAK and if I can accommodate it. There was a recent one and I wasn't entirely sure if I could put the shrimp in my current tanks so I posted a question about it. I have passed on ones that I knew I could not take the 'prize'... sadly... sniffles... lol

I am going to believe everyone here has only the best intentions.. I like to wear my rose colored glasses at times :)

• 5 months later...

I am going to believe everyone here has only the best intentions.. I like to wear my rose colored glasses at times :)

I'm with you Crazyfishlady and would rather think the best of our community and give everyone the benefit of doubt. Policing a RAOK is like trying to figure out which homeless person is most deserving or likely to use use your donation as intended (ie. food, shelter, clothing) before giving it to them. I'm resigned to the idea that a random act of kindness is just that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk