Hello Everyone!

ctaylor3737

I am usually on The Planted Tank so some of you may recognize me, I have been watching the forum to see if the activity picks up and it seems to have started to. I am from Upstate New York and I have alot of planted tanks. I am into Discus alot and have gotten into shrimp in the past year.

I currently have tanks with Sulawesi Cardinals my fav! Red Crystals, Black Crystals, Yellows, Oranges, Cherries, Carbon Rili, Orange Bee. I also have a few community tanks and breed plecos on the side.

Hey! Great to see you here, man!

You too,been lingering here awhile and realized everyone I talk to on tpt is here lol. I posted on a few forums about this so May be well get some more.

-Chris

You too,been lingering here awhile and realized everyone I talk to on tpt is here lol. I posted on a few forums about this so May be well get some more.

-Chris

Thanks for posting it around!

I seen this and my give away.

Thanks!?

Very nice! I have some discus as well, they are a fun fish. I love their curious personality :)

What kind of Discus? I have a few about 20 at the moment.

-Chris

Welcome aboard :)    its always nice to see more shrimpers, especially one with a selection such as yours!  cant wait to find out more about your experiences in keeping shrimp.  I am learning a lot here at the shrimpspot, its been very informative and enjoyable to speak  with other breeders n keepers and hearing everyones input and suggestions on certain things.  Theres a lot of knowledgeable good people on here, and I say the more the merrier :D