Safe ferts?

I have a "low tech" tank, with some Aniubus, blyxia japonica, flame moss, and some undulata plants in my Crystal red shrimp tank. I am still fairly new to keeping shrimp and was wondering if dosing some ferts are safe for them.

I am currently looking at Seachem Flourish Potassium, and Seachem Flourish Phosphate and Flourish Iron.

Will either of these three have any effect on the Crystal reds I have?

Thank you

I use root tabs (osmocote+ caps) and excel regularly. Do not overdo your excel dosing, but my Neos really haven't seemed to mind at all.

I was also using DIY very-low-dose ferts for a while, and had no issues. Then I had a mystery pH crash, and as part of tracking down what was going on, I stopped the ferts. I don't think they were to blame, and have just recently started adding again.

I've used KH2PO4, K2SO4, and traces. (CSM+B ). I have nitrate too, but have never used it since I've always heard how sensitive the shrimp are to high nitrates.

I was nervous for a time that the phosphates might affect calcium availability and molting, but have never officially heard one way or another.

I wound up giving up on Excel because a lot of my plants don't like it. I used to have a large riccia mat that was beginning to cover my filter mat. It's fine with a lot of plants, but you have to do your research about which plants will tolerate it. Also, a good idea is to start out at quarter or half dosing, then work up to the advised dosage. Many plants that don't like being shocked by it full strength will adapt to it if given time to get used to it.

Can't speak to the rest as I don't actually keep shrimp ;) although my understanding is that potassium sulfate is nontoxic to most aquarium inhabitants. It's the one I use most.

I have used root tabs with no issues at all.    I used Excel very sparingly  on my red/blue rilli tank a couple years ago  and saw no ill effects.     They are pretty hardy shrimp though. 

I'll use Excel to spot treat algae once in a while. I always follow with a water change. Excel will kill fissidens and some moss. Of course I always find this stuff out the hard way.