feeding dish

Aiko

Oh, that looks really neat. Like, here are some dried leaves, and hey here is a glass one, and then some more natural stuff.

If you want to talk ridiculous expenditures, I have spent unmentionable amounts on various animals that hated my guts and did their best to kill me. (I still get bitten on average five times a week by one of my darlings.) Things like bigger enclosures and a meticulously researched selection of food and supplements. I definitely can never call spending a few extra bucks on one's shrimp frivolous. Do whatever makes you happy - that is the whole point of a hobby!

Amazing. Looks like a nice thick, solid, piece. Reminds me of the Corning Brand Petri dish. I have. A preference for the wider mouth so more shrimps can eat together.

Thanks for sharing. [emoji4]

They do get a little crowded at feeding time, I'd say only a dozen adults can fit in before they start to irritate each other.  I found some at Crate and Barrel that are 4 or 5" wide and 1 " deep I might try soon.