Guppies and shrimp

Cleaners such as amano? Those a quite large so shouldn't be too much of a problem as adults. Guppies can be fairly aggressive if they get hungry though. They can harrass a shrimp to death, the smallest fish I have that can eat an adult cherry shrimp is a beta who doesn't like red.

I wouldn't put any shrimp you plan on breeding in there though, non of the babies would be likely to make it.

amano will be safe with guppies.    I had Amano in my community tanks with large fish and nothing bothered them.  Not even my huge roselin barbs.  

I have heard bad and good about shrimp and fish together. I won't chance it. But, if you do, you will want to have a back up plan (another tank) so that if things go bad you can separate them.

I had a betta inhale a blue velvet shrimp. With the size of a betta's mouth.. and knowing their stomachs are only about the size of their eyes I would never have thought it possible.. but it happened.I did not put the shrimp in there on purpose, long story, ha ha

There are general rules, but also the individual critters temperament. 

I'd use shrimp you don't care about.  And lots of plants to hide in.  Some people are able to do it just fine, but those are usually the ones with lots of cover.

Yeah I have lots of plants and cover I'm just putting in ghost shrimp so I won't be to sad if they die