Feedback about feedback

Jadenlea

This is a small thing but annoying to me.   I am not sure if anything can be done about it but I thought I would mention it anyway.

When you leave feedback for someone,  you have to give a link to the "Deal"   However,  it has happened more than once to me, that there was no deal.   I contacted the seller myself about buying shrimp from them. 

To leave feedback, I have to go to the marketplace and find some sale thread (hoping they have one)   and just use that so I can put in a link.    There have been times that I didn't leave feedback because it was a bit of 

a pain.  I told myself I would do it later and then never did. 

Is there any way to get rid of  the deal feature or at least be able to type something generic instead?

I agree with Jaden and I think feedback is important. It helps others knows who to trust (especially for new people or 'first time buyers'). But the having to come up with a link to the deal can be a hurdle 

I love the feedback opportunity Poopians.    It gives me the chance to praise sellers who give great customer service  and give credit where credit is due.  I also like sellers to be able to look at me and see I am a good customer and wont screw them over  :)  I always check feedback before I buy from them if they have it.. 

I'm kind of both ways on this. I ended up logging on with a computer to leave feedback, because I feel that it is important and we should reward sellers for good customer service as well as good product. But I mainly use Tapatalk on my phone, and it's unwieldy to do just about anything in that app. I don't even know how to access feedback on the app.

In my case, the seller made it easy by PMing me the link to a sale thread he'd originally posted, even though our eventual transaction was carried out over PM months later. That made it pretty simple for me to copy the link into the feedback form. I understand where the deal requirement is coming from, as you want to know that there is actually a transaction happening.

In any event, this is a great social forum and I hope we'll always stay that way.

I have changed the settings for the feedback and you shouldn't need to add a deal thread anymore :)

Just lucky there was an option I could change ;)