SL-Aqua Purify

I've read about this stuff for a while now and finaly got a chance today to order some from Eric Martens over @ DiscoBee. I didn't order it just because I want more stickers (please send blue ones hint....hint...) but it sounds like it can do some pretty amazing things for the shrimp tank or any aquarium for that matter. I'm always skeptical about new stuff. So, I was wondering if anyone here has used it yet and can share their experience with it.

post-89-0-64230700-1427509198_thumb.jpg

great questions.....I've sent out about 30 bottles in the last 2 days... so reviews should start fast and furious soon... I know there were a couple people using it before I was able to finally get it in large numbers. I would love to see their thoughts on it.

Received my Purify today - Weekly maintenance tomorrow --  I'll test nitrate in all tanks in the morning - change those with high nitrate (>10ppm) and then add the Purify and see how things look in a week.