RAOK: $25 to use toward my shrimp! AND I'll even split shipping!

Soothing Shrimp

I want this shrimp forum to succeed, so allow me to help to

B) GET THIS PLACE ROCKIN'! B)

...or should I say RAOKin'? LOL :P

I'm offering a $25 RAOK to use toward ANY of my shrimp (not crays) that I have posted here!

Heck, I'll even SPLIT THE SHIPPING COST with you in HALF! $10 $5!!!

AND if you need a heat pack, I'll throw that in FREE too!  B)

You can even use part of your $25 RAOK to pay for the $5 shipping split, if you'd like, so everything comes to you FREE!  Not one penny would have to come from your pocket if you choose!

Here are the rules:

1) Put your ShrimpSpot name in numerical order

2) Tell why you like this forum

I'll draw a number via random generator on Friday Nov 15 around 1pm.  Winner has to contact me via PM Friday afternoon/eve with their order/address for Sat morning shipping.

Coolish? :D

1. mosspearl 

How can I resist?? heehee  I love this forum because everyone is great and we're sharing some fab info. I check it multiple times per day. Thanks to Oblong for starting it & Soothing for the terrific RAOK! Good luck everyone! :D

1. Mosspearl

2. Merth

Im so in! I come here first and foremost outta all the sites I visit several times a day. Its great to be around like minded individuals that can have discussions without acting all supreme and starting drama, no overzealous mods shutting down discussions/posts without bothering to read the whole thing. And heck I kinda like all you guys :)

I can tell....90 posts HA.  In my wife's eyes that makes you even a bigger nerd then me :)

ya probably.... since I am still suspended from there till the 14th you guys will need to start poaching some of their members for us ;)

1. Mosspearl
2. Merth

3. Axelrod12

Let's see why I like this forum...well its about shrimp and shrimp are awesome. Also while I do hope it grows some I am a huge fan of the smaller member base. In my opinion there is such a thing as too many people on a forum. Threads can get pushed away too quickly and receive no attention. Also less people means we can get to know each other better opposed to us just being a few names that we see recurring throughout threads that we happen to look at.

Also I 100% agree with Merth overzealous mods can easily ruin a forum by abusing power or ridding the forum of interesting topics. At the same time neglect can also ruin a forum. I am on a number of forums and have experienced both. TPT is of course an example where mods can be overzealous, however on another forum I have watched the member base decline steadily over the past 3 years. Here, Oblong seems very excited about the whole process of building the forum yet I haven't seen a single idea or post shot down at all yet. He's been open to all ideas so far. 

1. Mosspearl
2. Merth

3. Axelrod12

4. Myklt8

I am liking this forum due to the laid back attitude, no one bashing or acting like they are the ultimate authority on all things shrimp.

So far shrimp keeping has been fun, the guys at work are super interested in what I have in my tank...even though they are hard to see right now...and the mixed bag I have in the kids tank keeps them fasinated.

Heck YEAH I'm going to join in on this:)

1. Mosspearl
2. Merth

3. Axelrod12

4. Myklt8

5. Ravensgate

Love it here because it's good company, shrimp specific, and FAR more laid back:)

1. Mosspearl
2. Merth

3. Axelrod12

4. Myklt8

5. Ravensgate

6. JerSaint

Ha! I am a stay at home Dad as well! I am just getting going with shrimp and the kids love them too. I am really liking this site because it has a great small community feel( I hope it stays this way as it grows). I also think that its dedicated focus to one subject is going to provide a central location for a wealth of knowledge. Thanks for the RAOK!

I might as well participate....need to get me some hardier yellows! 

1. Mosspearl
2. Merth

3. Axelrod12

4. Myklt8

5. Ravensgate

6. JerSaint

7. oblongshrimp

I like this forum because I can do whatever I want ;) ....just kidding.  I am excited to help grow a shrimp forum from the ground up and make it the go-to place for all things shrimp!

OK this looks like fun too so I'll jump in on this one as well:

1. Mosspearl
2. Merth

3. Axelrod12

4. Myklt8

5. Ravensgate

6. JerSaint

7. oblongshrimp

8. BluePearls

It's pretty exciting to talk to other shrimp lovers. I have never tried any of the online communities so far because they are so freaking huge. This place looks "just right" to me. But it's nice to know what others are doing, what works and does not work, and to be able to share tips in a friendly atmosphere. I'm very glad to be here!

1. Mosspearl
2. Merth

3. Axelrod12

4. Myklt8

5. Ravensgate

6. JerSaint

7. oblongshrimp

8. BluePearls

9.BarbaraBetta

New to shrimp so happy to have found what seems to be a friendly and informative forum....I am looking forward to sharing and learning!!

1. Mosspearl
2. Merth

3. Axelrod12

4. Myklt8

5. Ravensgate

6. JerSaint

7. oblongshrimp

8. BluePearls

9.BarbaraBetta

10. Shrimpinista

I love this forum because it is free spirited. People can be open and themselves without fear of retribution. Everyone has something to offer and no question is too small.

1. Mosspearl

2. Merth[/font][/color]

3. Axelrod12

4. Myklt8

5. Ravensgate

6. JerSaint

7. oblongshrimp

8. BluePearls

9.BarbaraBetta

10. Shrimpinista

11. Kcoscia

This forum is great because I'm an new shrimper and I got instant advise/feedback from fellow members :)

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Oblong has graciously decided to give back to his own community here on the forum and in the spirit of good will asked to have a different name selected. Kudos to you, suh!

In fairness, I am keeping the numbers 1 through 11 for another drawing.  :)

Here goes...

post-2-0-16173900-1384611040.jpg

Congrats Shrimpinista! 

Please contact me to make arrangements. :D