Please see my other threads

GreenPepper

• 2 weeks later...

curse me for moving in two weeks! i want some BKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you have any left in june. i want a pair <3

Sure, Let me know when u are ready.  hopefully the weather will be still ok for shipping by then.  which one u like?

curse me for moving in two weeks! i want some BKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you have any left in june. i want a pair <3

lol and I don't have too many left, I would like to save the rest for more babies later. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say, Green Pepper is amazing. I had Shadow Panda's, and a pair of his Shadow Hinomaru's shipped across country that arrived this morning. Opened the package and fell in love straight away. They are happy, healthy, and absolutely stunning in person. Have them acclimating to the new tank, and will post pics once they have had a few days to settle in, and I figure out my new camera. I spent most of the afternoon admiring the new additions, even though I should have been sleeping as I work graveyard. I regret nothing!  :lol:

If you get the chance to get some of his shrimp, you will not be disappointed. Looking forward to more in the future!

I have to say, Green Pepper is amazing. I had Shadow Panda's, and a pair of his Shadow Hinomaru's shipped across country that arrived this morning. Opened the package and fell in love straight away. They are happy, healthy, and absolutely stunning in person. Have them acclimating to the new tank, and will post pics once they have had a few days to settle in, and I figure out my new camera. I spent most of the afternoon admiring the new additions, even though I should have been sleeping as I work graveyard. I regret nothing! :lol:

If you get the chance to get some of his shrimp, you will not be disappointed. Looking forward to more in the future!

Let me know if u need some help on ur new camera too..... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, the King Kong I got are from a Taiwan breeder originally. All my King Kong contain the "shadow" genes. Normally the white part will show tint of blue. The intensity of the blue depends on water conditions and the genes. Want to know more, I can definitely try my best to answer u

Thank you for the inf. I have BKK mosura, when i first got them they were white, now they are a very dark blue!

Yea, few of mine (the relatively bigger one) look darker in blue. I did some research and people say those blue shrimps will show more pigment when they are under stress. Therefore, people suggest not do WC often on those tanks and let the NO3 level build up.

Its kinda true. Once they adapt ur water conditions the color might fade a bit. What u mean by stress is for example, GH is little higher or no often water change, let the NO3 level stay little high. It doesn't mean we stress them to death. Btw, how are ur shrimps doing? Do u mind take a pic for us?

So one of my shadow pandas I have has lost some of its blue, does that mean its stress free? Does being under stress make the shrimp any more unhealthy or affect its lifespan?

Hi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...