About time I said hi

Chiumanfu

I figured for my 100th post, I should introduce myself.

I've been into aquariums for almost all my life. I bred guppies and turtles at one point. Until not too long ago, I had a plant and moss "factory" and sold to the local LFS. I've been keeping shrimp for the last three years. In my shrimping career I have kept rcs, crs, cbs, blue rili, oebt, amano, green babaulti, yellow, rbt. It was when my first born came along, the wife put down her foot and I had to scale down the MTS and sell off most of the livestock.

Now I have two tanks... a 6g edge planted with community fish and amanos and a low maintenance 10g shrimp tank / moss grow out tank with yellow striped neos and Royal blue tigers. There is also about 10 different mosses that I kept just because I spent so much effort collecting them throughout the years.

Oh, I also have a 1000 liter tank with 30 rainbow trout in the backyard Aquaponics system.

Glad to be part of such a helpful and informative forum.

Cheers

Chiu

Welcome Chiu! We are glad to have you. Time to start compromising, luckily my wife is so absolutely supportive.

Welcome. Planted tanks and tanks with many fish can take a lot of time. I am moving to lower maintanance tanks myself.

Do you mind sharing a pic of your trout tank?