what light and filter?

oh yeah, forgot that :P but it'll be enough filtration right? Also what do you put in the bottom compartment thing? Purigen or carbon or what?

I would put bio media rings or something similar.

I'm afraid I don't know the answer.  Someone else knowledgeable will have to answer on lighting.  I've had bad experience with cheap LED lights.  LEDs seem to burn out in sections for me.

However, having said that, I have two that have worked remarkably well for me.  One is the cheap $25 or so Aquatic Life LED bar.  Nothing fancy, just on and off, but it can be connected to other is desired in the future, and seems to give enough light for my 3g L custom made acrylic tank.  I have the 20" model, but I can't find that anywhere.  Here's the lowest size I could find. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aquatic-Life-LED-Freshwater-Aquarium-Light-24-Inch-Expandable-9-6-Watt-30-LEDs-/261472973103?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ce100f12f

The other light I have is way overkill, but the company may make them just as well in the smaller size: www.current-usa.com