omg could not resist

Jadenlea

Fall and Halloween is my very favorite time of year. I love all the spooky decorations and at work  ( Im a pet groomer) I put scary halloween bandanas and bows all over the dogs.

Today I saw these at petsmart.    As I am in the middle of setting up new tanks, I could not resist these halloween aquarium decorations.

post-451-0-67929900-1441497832_thumb.jpg

Now I need some really cool skinny pieces of wood for the tank!!!!   I am going to make it a scary theme tank.  LOL      Who has some good wood?   (oops that sounds bad)

hahaha no that did not sound good but it was funne.  I have that haunted house mine is more purple in color unless its ur lighting cuz urs looks black  and I also have the mosulem from last year and some tombstones.  I love the halloween themed tanks so show us when ur done.  I have like 2 pices of finger lenght chocca(sp) the desert wood and might be trimming some of my driftwood from the betta tank that has long pieces from it if ur intrested I can send ya.

Oh my gosh. You have inspired me. I have a three gallon currently dry starting and hopefully floodable by October.

I'm going to track down the cheesiest decorations I can find and turn it into a tank that is #2spooky4me.

And later? Pumpkin shrimp.