Blue Crown?

Fishprinceofca

Has anyone ordered from Blue Crown Aquatic Trade lately? I placed an order through their website last Monday, but haven't received any updates from them. I tried emailing and leaving messages through their site, but no response. It's quite peculiar because they were outstanding last year when I ordered from them. Just wondering if anyone knows what's up. Thanks.

I've been in conversations with BCAT over the last 1+ month, they aren't on here every day but communicate well when they are.

I would expect you will receive a response shortly.

I'm not a facebooker but I'm sure they could be contacted through FB with timely results.

Yeah, kinda got left in the dark. I usually expect some sort of status update after the intial confirmation of a purchase email, or that a shipping label is being created. But they actually called me back today, were apologetic, and are sending out the shrimp today. Good enough for me. Ordering process needs some tweaking and streamlining for the future.