Howdy

Rivergardennursery

Hello all,

I am a retailer and importer of Koi, Goldfish and aquatic plants. I travel to Koi and Goldfish shows throughout the year, and we have a a Koi/Goldfish/Aquatic plant farm on 50 acres in rural Virgina. We also own and run a bed and breakfast.

A couple of years ago one of my Japanese friends and Koi breeder, starting trying to get me to, start playing with these shrimp. I agreed to take a few and have been having so much fun. I have been keeping shrimp and learning as much as I can. I have had my ups and downs with the imports, but have recently started to really become better at keeping shrim

I have recently starting selling shrimp, and shrimp related Hardgoods. I also carry a lot of plants, that I have from the Goldfish and planted tanks. I carry Fluval products, ADA soils, and now I am starting with some MK-Breed products.

Intrested in anything or have any pond, goldfish koi, or water garden questions please visit my website or email me. www.rivergardennursery.com

I also started a new facebook page just for my shrimp intrest. http://www.facebook.com/Rivergardennurseryshrimp

Thank You,

Scott