Hi!!!

ForeverShrimp

Hey! I'm new here. I used to have no interest in shrimp or fish when I was younger but now I feel asthough I'm ready and this seems like a great hobby!!

Can anyone tell me everything I need to know? I know that's a lot to ask of but I really need the information. If not could someone link something that tells me this instead? Thank you very much!

Hi so basically if you know something about cherry shrimp then your pretty much can have any kind of Neocaridina (this is the name of the species of these shrimp) you can Google it and see all the different colors! So basically "Neos" as many people on here call them for short are pretty easy over all the only difference between them are colors and pricing! I myself have "Red Rilis for sale!" (Rilis mean a color of shrimp with clear center)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

post-1828-144555600815_thumb.jpg

Welcome FS.  Great idea to start with Neos as they will be your best starter shrimp. One word of caution as your research all the wonderful colors of these little gems; you won't want to mix colors in one tank or as they beed they will most likely resort to wild type, so pick your favorite.

Hi so basically if you know something about cherry shrimp then your pretty much can have any kind of Neocaridina (this is the name of the species of these shrimp) you can Google it and see all the different colors! So basically "Neos" as many people on here call them for short are pretty easy over all the only difference between them are colors and pricing! I myself have "Red Rilis for sale!" (Rilis mean a color of shrimp with clear center)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Do you ship to the uk? (Or of course live there?) :)

Welcome FS.  Great idea to start with Neos as they will be your best starter shrimp. One word of caution as your research all the wonderful colors of these little gems; you won't want to mix colors in one tank or as they beed they will most likely resort to wild type, so pick your favorite.

Oo okay, thanks :)