Ranchu Goldfish

mayphly

I think this member is into goldfish.He might have some connections. I bought controsoil from him. very nice and easy to deal with

http://www.shrimpspot.com/index.php?/user/2856-rivergardennursery/

www.rivergardennursery.com

Thanks Vince! I shot them a message :thumbsu:

Thanks you guys for the input! I'll definitely look into these places. I see that river garden nursery auctions these and other fancy goldfish on their facebook site. That might be the way to go. :thumbsu:

Thanks, I do have a few on the Facebook page for this weeks auctions. I have a lot more for auctions in the furture. I have been importing them direct from Thailand. I do get some calicoes still from China, but must of my stock is now sourced from Thailand

That's awesome! My daughter has been talking about these for months and since she got good grades I promised her I'd get her some. I had no idea they could go for so much money. Lol!!! Let me know if your interested in trading for some shrimp. I have all sorts. Thanks!

That's awesome! My daughter has been talking about these for months and since she got good grades I promised her I'd get her some. I had no idea they could go for so much money. Lol!!! Let me know if your interested in trading for some shrimp. I have all sorts. Thanks!

Sounds great, I would be happy to trade. As for size and price.... They easily get to 1K price range very fast. I played I. That market for awhile, but now stay in the 75.00 - 200.00 range for nice ranchus

I will send you a message