A shout out to our shrimp brothers across the pond.

Vpier

Last night I ordered a Dennerle Scapers Flow filter for my new ADA tank from Pro Shrimp in the UK and spaced out about different voltage and plug. Sebastian from Pro Shrimp emailed back to inform me the filter will not work in the US. He was more than glad to cancel my order and let me know he contacted Dennerle to see if this issue can be remedied. I think its great that someone who is 4000+ miles away would take the time and help another person out . Even though I am disappointed about canceling my order I was very pleased with Sebastian from Pro Shrimp.

You shrimpers across the pond are fortunate to have a company like Pro Shrimp. :thumbsu:  

http://www.pro-shrimp.co.uk/

http://www.pro-shrimp.co.uk/external-hob-filters/398-dennerle-scaper-s-flow-hang-on-external-filter.html

Hi Vpier

I have also dealt with Sebastian from Pro Shrimp and can highly recomend him

Its a lot less buying from the UK than from the US with our Rand exchange rate and he really goes out of his way to make the deal and shipping go smooth.

Top notch

Hi Vpier

I have also dealt with Sebastian from Pro Shrimp and can highly recomend him

Its a lot less buying from the UK than from the US with our Rand exchange rate and he really goes out of his way to make the deal and shipping go smooth.

Top notch

I came up with the impression that Sebastian was less concerned about making sale and just wanted help me out.