Fluctuating colours..

I have been intrigued as to how the colours of my BBs and shadow pandas vary from day to day or even from day to night in the case of the shadow pandas. On some days my Blue Bolts look pretty drab and pale almost white and then the next day or a few days later they can be really coloured up and a stunning blue. Same goes with the shadow pandas, as for the first hour or two of the lights being on they are a really nice blue colour, but this gets less colourful as the day progresses. Some days they are not even blue at the start of the day and lights on.  The Tbs all seem very healthy, active and many are in berry. Any thoughts please ? 

Mine do the same thing, I wonder if it's them trying to blend on with their surroundings? Interested to see what others say.. 

Thanks guys, glad I'm not loosing my mind here and not alone with this observation :)

Sure blending in must be one of the reasons, as the blue pandas tend to go darker in lower light so more blue, while the CRS go more drab and less white after lights out so less conspicuous.

There must be other factors coming into play as well, as the BB's colours vary so much from day to day even though the light stays the same ?

It is also crazy to see both BB and Shadow Pandas berry and their coloration intensifies so drastically.

Yes agree have just seen the  same, this is what actually triggered the post as my one big BB female went a stunning colour and I stupidly did not relate it to being berried ..

Thought somebody had given me a surprise BB Xmas present !