What are Super Red Taiwan shrimp and what grade they are?

svetilda

When I started shrimping my second bunch of shrimp was Super Red Taiwan shrimp. But now when I'm reading I don't see this grade. So, what are they? Here's what I have in my tank:

mama and her almost adult children

Are they Sakuras?

Thank you!

post-2484-0-06756600-1452064577_thumb.jp

post-2484-0-44655100-1452064667_thumb.jp

post-2484-0-08222400-1452064758_thumb.jp

post-2484-0-25239800-1452064813_thumb.jp

post-2484-0-68226800-1452064852_thumb.jp

post-2484-0-10793600-1452064907_thumb.jp

Never heard of super red taiwans before...sounds like the seller mixed a bunch of names up or just made up their own name.   those are definitely cherry shrimp.  maybe someone else can chime in on the grade as i haven't had cherries in a while...i had some sakuras a while back and i'd say they looked a lot like that

Never heard of the name either, but I have kept Taiwan Fire Red Shrimp before. I got them originally from LupDiesel, who got them from Alpha Pro Breeders. They were simply Fire Red grade, notch below Painted Fire Red Shrimp.

post-127-0-07096100-1452086484_thumb.jpg

Thank you, everyone!

i'm still not sure but I need to start selling them. The mamas look at least fire red to me, daddies look sakura grade (but I want to replace them with some of the babies because they look like more reddish). But I'm not sure about the babies. I know they are young and will get more bright. I'll probably advertise them as sakuras though.

Thank you, everyone!

i'm still not sure but I need to start selling them. The mamas look at least fire red to me, daddies look sakura grade (but I want to replace them with some of the babies because they look like more reddish). But I'm not sure about the babies. I know they are young and will get more bright. I'll probably advertise them as sakuras though.

Hey svetilda, let me know if you decide to sell some. I'd be interested in some to add to my colony. Thanks! I sent you a pm.:)