No nitrite or nitrate?

Hi guys I need some help! I just make all my test for my 10 gallons(which btw looks really "healthy") here's my measurements:

Kh: 100(5 drops)

Gh: 100(5 drops)

Ph: between 6.0 and 6.5

Ammonia: 0

Nitrite: 0.1 but the water was super clear

Nitrate: 5 but same as Nitrite, no coloration.

Its been more than a month since I've started my tank! What should I do?

Are you using a buffering substrate like ADA?

If so, then your KH should be a little less

I have also found that my nitrates starts creeping up a little as I do a 25% water change every 2nd week and usually test the water before a change, and this creeps up to around 0.1, after the change it sits at 0 again.

You can always add some floating plants if you are a little sceptical about nitrates as these will help in keeping them low

omg sorry I forgot to say I was doing my cycle, theres no shrimps in it yet! I really dont want to risk it and kill them! But no I dont put anything beside some products for my plants! Some people told me I had to wait the nitrite and nitrate spikes before putting my shrimps and still didnt had it :/

Everywhere I read, no ammonia is good...Im pretty confuse right now...I've read that plants transform ammonia and I could put right away some shrimps but I really dont want to kill those babies. Is my Ph ok? I have a shrimp starter here to put up the lvls of Kh so my Ph gets up a bit...what an anaerobic bacteria? Never been warn about it o.o and thanks for the compliments you two :)

PS: BTW I have some tiny snails that appeared out of nowhere, which is good right?

Everywhere I read, no ammonia is good...Im pretty confuse right now...I've read that plants transform ammonia and I could put right away some shrimps but I really dont want to kill those babies. Is my Ph ok? I have a shrimp starter here to put up the lvls of Kh so my Ph gets up a bit...what an anaerobic bacteria? Never been warn about it o.o and thanks for the compliments you two :)

PS: BTW I have some tiny snails that appeared out of nowhere, which is good right?

To cycle a tank, you must add a source of ammonia for bacteria to feed off of. 

No ammonia = no food source for bacteria.

So when you add shrimp, your shrimp produce waste but since you didn't cycle the tank and allow a good amount of bacteria to produce and populate, ammonia rises resulting in dead shrimp.

I added some fish flakes right when I started, and the plants decaying are a source of ammonia, no?

You can't control how much ammonia is actually being created by fish flakes and plant decay.

It's best to get something like 

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=24530

so you know how much ammonia is being added.

Depending on amount of shrimp you add, I would cycle the tank until your tank can convert 1-2 ppm ammonia to > nitrite to > nitrate in 24 hours.

You can add bacteria boosters like Stability, BioDigest, etc to speed up the process.

Sooo...since I live in a small town, theres only one animal store near. I calles them and they said I only need to add some fish pellets...I know I should not really trust sellers at those shops but the lady didnt even try to sell me some useless junk so I guess she's right? I know, its like Im going blindfolded with the ammonia reading but thats about the only way I can do it.

Be sure you are shaking the nitrate test bottle # 2 REALLY REALLY well.   It crystallizes and settles, so if not shaken well enough your test results will be inaccurate.

Nitrate test shouldn't come out colorless, even at 0ppm.

And Jynn, dont you mean bottle NO3? But yes I did shake as instructed on the little instruction manual. I use Nutrafin test kit.

I use the API test, so I don't know what your bottles are Labeled for a Nutrifin test, I just know No3 is a 2 part test (for API at least), and part 2 needs to be shaken really well.

Sounds like you did it though.