Spray Bar Filter

OMG Aquatics

I had a shrimper tell me once you could stand there and poke your finger in and out of the water all day long and it would essentially do the same thing. heh  As long as the water tension at the top is broken, O2 has an opportunity to enter the water.  How to do that depends on your own theories and preferences.

Lol talk about flow I use an aqua clear 50 in a 8g tank.....

Spraybars are nice because you get nice even flow. If your worried about flow issues just use sponge filters. If your talking bout getting central air pump it's worth the switch. I'm about to do the same thing. I have hobs on a few tanks that need extra filtration like my TB tank.

-Chris

Ah CPD lol. Now is see thought it was shrimp. Yea that would be good. I have Spraybars on all my fish tanks. They are easy to make out of pvc. Also RID dye works good on coloring pvc and looks better than painting.

-Chris

Yeah, what Soothing said!

RIT dye, seriously, like the fabric dyes? (Or is it really RID?) Are they safe in the tank? I thought dyes were mostly full of nasty chemicals! (That's what people say to me about my Sculpey though, and that has seemed to be fine)

Yea I'll do a write up, will have some free time tomorrow. It is safe, it's like anything else you just need to let it cure and dry. It is safer than using spray paint which is what most people use.

-Chris