WTT Shrimp for Red Downoi

mayphly

I'm scaping a new 40g tank and would like to use some red downoi in the  foreground.If anyone has this plant and is willing to trade for shrimp or give me a price on it please message me.

Thanks!

I was actually curious if this existed. Had no luck finding it, so I got some AR mini and in high light/co2 it gives a similar look. A little bigger and less wavy, but close! Just incase you can't find it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found this on TPT of downoi next to AR mini. For comparison: http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/pHosting.php?do=show&type=f&id=69298&title=LargetankV1_Left-Optimizedc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have some what I think is just regular downoi that gets a slight red/purple to it under high light, but the same plant in my other tanks is just regular old green.

Makes me wonder if the "red" downoi is just regular grown in the right conditions and would be green in another tank.

I have some what I think is just regular downoi that gets a slight red/purple to it under high light, but the same plant in my other tanks is just regular old green.

Makes me wonder if the "red" downoi is just regular grown in the right conditions and would be green in another tank.

I'm not suggesting any shenanigans are going on, but situations liken that have definitely happened before.