Shrimp Nests

californiashrimp

One of my suppliers offered a new product recently and I’m just wondering if anyone would be interested in these. He calls them his shrimp nests. They are made out of ceramic and are like little jungle gyms for your shrimp to climb around on. They are about 1.5” in diameter. There are also cube shaped ones and hollow tubes. I would be able to sell them for around $2 a piece. I think they're pretty neat. Is this something you guys would be interested in?

star%202_zpsh45exowo.jpg

star%201_zpseoc67aia.jpg

These are called SUDO shrimp star shelters, SUDO is the same people who make those cubes that you were talking about. They don't do much, but the shrimp do like climbing all over them.

Cool, I didn't know what they were called. They are inert, but the shrimp definitely do like climbing all over.

I've had both. There is a size difference between the cubes and the stars for those that have not use them. The cubes are smaller than the stars, but shrimp seem enjoy both. Also the color on the ceramic is different from both, stars are a darker color and the cubes end up like an orangey type color (underwater). To some it may bother them and to others it does not matter.

I've had both. There is a size difference between the cubes and the stars for those that have not use them. The cubes are smaller than the stars, but shrimp seem enjoy both. Also the color on the ceramic is different from both, stars are a darker color and the cubes end up like an orangey type color. To some it may bother them and to others it does not matter.

Thanks for the info!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk